This group provides Hospitality after Sunday liturgies from September through May. It is a way to not only serve fellow parishioners but to get to know the “names behind the faces” of the people of the parish.
Ways you can help may involve volunteering in the following capacities:
- Setting up tables with tablecloths and bagels, butter, cream cheese and donuts
- Making coffee
- Picking up non-perishable supplies (paper goods, sugar, tea, apple juice)
- Cleaning up after the noon Mass is over
- Picking up milk, orange juice and half and half
- Scheduling who is responsible for each week
Commitments of time and scheduling are very flexible.