Below are some current needs that the parish has for assistance. If you are interested in helping with any of these, please click on each to find out how to sign up or who to contact for additional information:
- Donate yarn or make a shawl/lapghan.
- Our Shawl Ministry makes shawls and lapghans for individuals who are in need of some support or encouragement. The ministry is in need of yarn donations (full skeins - sizes vary but a minimum of 4 oz is preferred) of acrylic yarn. If you are able to make an item, prayer shawls (appx. 15"x60") and lapghans (32”x36”) made from acrylic yarn (no wool please) may be dropped off at the rectory to the attention of the Shawl Ministry. Yarn donations may be dropped there as well.
- Liturgy Committee
- The Liturgy Committee is looking for additional members to assist in planning for the Lenten Season, Holy Week and Easter. You would be involved in providing input and helping prepare for this holy time with regard to the various aspects of the liturgy, such as prayer, music and the décor for the church. No experience necessary, just a willingness to help. The next meeting will be held on Wednesday, February 22 at 7:30 pm in the rectory. Please contact Sally Trahan if interested or for any questions.
- Videographer for Livestream
- Learn how to use our state of the art equipment to videotape the Mass on the weekend or special events. High school students welcome!
- Photographer for parish events
- Good with a camera? We can use people to take photos at special parish events. All you need is a camera and the willingness to help if you are available.