Each year, St. Catharine parish comes together to host families in our Ministry Center who are temporarily homeless. There are many ways to get involved and you can sign up for as few or as many slots as you are able. One dinner, one clean-up, one overnight - each makes a difference! This year, we are hosting our families from Family Promise for two weeks from February 5-19.
Let us show compassion and love to those who need us. Below are ways you can help:
- Set-up (Saturday and Sunday, February 4-5)
- Daily cleaning (about 45 minutes)
- Overnight volunteers (yes you can sleep!) ** MOST URGENT NEED IS HERE **
- Dinner for 15-20 people
- Laundry (pick up Sundays February 12 and/or February 19).
- Cleanup (Sunday morning, February 19)
- Evening volunteers (from 7-9pm)
All volunteers must sign up in advance. Training will be required for all NEW volunteers interacting with our guests. Training is less than an hour and there will be various timeslots to choose from.
To sign up, please
and enter ' firstname.lastname@example.org ' as the creator.
Not great with the computer? Call Pam at 201-670-8760.